A confidential talk is always vital for counselling. Together we work out ways we can best support the child and individual solutions. School counselling is done individually or in groups.
- Reading training and encouragement
- Promotion of special gifts (intellectual giftedness)
- Working out suitable learning and memorizing techniques (learning how to learn)
- Study coaching, training concentration, encouraging motivation to study and perform, self-management.
- Social competence training and conflict management.
- Advice on school career.
- Support in cases of dyslexia and dyscalculia.
- Addiction prevention and assistance in emergency situations.
- Suggesting out-of-school contacts/venues (for instance, counselling centers, youth welfare office, therapists, special educational services).